2009-03-03

when the times ended!

Last saturday my office organized a futsal tournament, yes it's been an ages since the last time i step my foot inside the futsal courts, and i can't remembered when was it~

The result of not constantly playing futsal and exercising for a very long-long time is terrible, I'm exhausted to death and I'm played like i never play futsal before!

I'm losing my skill's, I can't run like before and I'm almost collapsed because of losing my breath. My legs shivering all the time and my reaction very slow! maybe I'm too old already, I can't even helped my team to win the tournament! What a loser~ Hahahaha!

It was tiring, but we still had fun! muahahahahaha

*me as a champion! in my dream la!*

*the black and white*

*sweating for good~*

*happy faces*

*more happy faces*

*makan2 time*

Formula sakit badan oleh Dr. Zulus:
Lama tak main futsal + langsung tak exercise

7 jeritan:

Anonymous said...

akibat dari tidak bermain futsal utk sekian lama en.zulus telah mengalami bengkak2 di kaki.heheheheeh..saya la yg jadi tukang urut sesampai dirumah......

Anonymous said...

marilah bermain futsal di frenzy jumaat malam ni..kitorang pun selalu every weekend main..kitorang pun tak fit sangat.masing-masing dah longgar sana sini..hahaha

The Zulus said...

wahai anony! aku rasa aku sudah tua utk bermain futsal! habis sakit satu badan! kaki pon bengkak~ 2 hari jugak aku jalan mcm org cacat!

me3n said...

apa yang penting, gaya seperti juara! eheheeheheh.

The Zulus said...

Ye gaya seorang champion tua~ hahahah

wei, gi tido esok kena keje! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

xpe, ko makin tua, ko dah ada pelapis dah... mamat tote (sb nama dia, mesti dia terer cam Totti)! warkhahahaha!

The Zulus said...

tote=totti? mmm...hahahahahaha!